miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

EJERCICIO DE REPORT SPEECH

Finish the sentences using Reported speech. Always change the tense, although it is sometimes not necessary.


Toggle example


1) John: "Mandy is at home."
John said that .
2) Max: "Frank often reads a book."
Max told me that .
3) Susan: "I'm watching TV."
Susan said to me that .
4) Simon: "David was ill."
Simon said that .
5) Peggy: "The girls helped in the house."
Peggy told me that .
6) Richard: "I am going to ride a skateboard."
Richard said to me that .
7) Stephen and Claire: "We have cleaned the windows."
Stephen and Claire told me that .
8) Charles: "I didn't have time to do my homework."
Charles remarked that .
9) Mrs Jones: "My mother will be 50 years old."
Mrs Jones told me that .
10) Jean: "The boss must sign the letter."
Jean said that .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario